Welcome to the Alcatel Mobile Phones RMA Porta
This portal will allow you to send your Alcatel Mobile Phone to an Alcatel Authorized Repair Center to be assessed and repaired.
This section is dedicated to provide a quick reference to questions you may have about your mobile device.
Please look over the Frequently Asked Questions below if you are having trouble with your return.
- Q1 What happens if my handset is determined to be Out of Warranty by either date code (Manufacturer's warranty period) or condition (physical or liquid damage) upon receipt and triage by the Alcatel Repair Center?
If a handset is determined to be Out of Warranty by the Alcatel Repair Center due to the above conditions, it will be returned to the owner un-repaired.
- Q2 Where Do I Find the ESN (Electronic Serial Number) and Date Code on My Phone?
On the Rear of the Phone, there is a label with this information. Reference the image for the specific location.
- Q3 Where Do I Ship my Return?
All Returns need to be shipped to the following Address
Alcatel Authorized Repair Center
C/o FineTechWin, Inc.
959 E. Collins Blbd.
Richardson, TX 75081
- Q4 How are the shipping costs of the handset to/from the repair center handled?
The Alcatel customer pays shipping charges into the repair center, and the Alcatel Repair Center pays shipping charges back to the customer
- Q5 Typically, how long should it take to get my handset repaired and returned to me?
Average quoted repair time is 7-10 days, however, this time period can be shorter/longer depending on variables such as parts availability and shipping time
- Q6 Who do I contact if I have a question regarding the repair update of my handset once received by the service center?
Please contact the Alcatel Mobile Call Center at: 1-877-702-3444 or visit the following url: http://www.alcatel-mobilephones.com/global/Home/home/support/hotlines
- Q7 Do I need to include my accessories and SIMM card with the handset?
Please DO NOT include accessories or SIMM cards with your return. The handset is the only device that should be returned to the Alcatel repair center.
- Q8 How will I know if/when my handset was received by the service center?
You will receive a confirmation email (at the email address provided in the rma portal) once your handset is received at the Alcatel repair center. Also, you can check your return status using the "View Return Status" link on the Alcatel Rma Portal site.
- Q9 Will a tracking number be provided to indicate my handset is being shipped back once the repair has been completed?
You will receive a confirmation e-mail (at the email address you provided in the rma portal) once your handset ships from the Alcatel repair center. A tracking number will also be included in the e-mail.